How Shelley Can Help You

Thank you for visiting my constituent service page. My staff and I regularly work to assist residents of West Virginia's Second Congressional District with issues they may face in their interactions with federal agencies.

Devoted members of my staff are trained to act on behalf of constituents who may encounter a problem with their federal benefits, eligibility requirements, or are in need of other assistance with federal entities like the Social Security Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Immigration Services or the Internal Revenue Service. Common areas of need involve questions surrounding Medicare, Veteran benefits, citizenship or passport applications and renewals.

If you are in need of assistance, please contact one of my offices where my staff will do what they can to assist. In many cases, you must complete a privacy act release form before my staff may act on your behalf.

While my office can serve as a liaison to federal agencies, my office is unable to assist with judicial matters like criminal trials, child custody or divorce. Similarly, issues related to state agencies are also outside the jurisdiction of my office.

If you have additional questions about how we may be able to assist you or your family, please do not hesitate to contact any of my offices.

Privacy Act Form (05/15/14 01:54 PM PST)
privacy act release form (02/17/11 05:48 PM PST)