Passports, which are used for identification and foreign travel, are under the jurisdiction of the U.S State Department, but Shelley and her staff can often help West Virginians facilitate their interactions with State Department officials.

Please be aware that you will need to complete the appropriate renewal/application forms which can be found on the State Department's passport website. You must then submit the appropriate forms, along with payment and other necessary information through your nearest passport acceptance facility. Please click here to find a passport acceptance facility near you.

If you are in need of expedited service for your passport application or renewal, please contact the Charleston office at (304) 925-5964.

For more information about the type of assistance Shelley and her staff may be able to provide, please visit How Shelley Can Help You.